EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Recommending EDE/TAS, page-9

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I've managed to stick to the rule .

Sounds like many of the people you know would not understand speculative growth shares so are better of sticking with shares which will generate them a mediocre income .

I'm only of modest means but one of my old school friends is a billionaire hedge fund manager .

A group of us went out for a meal and I went to the loo and frantically wrote down the companies names he mentioned . Five years later I realise the world does not work that way and you have to find your own opportunities .

I'm happier having learned the painful way and now , after serving a long apprenticeship am ahead overall (thanks in large part to Eden) and know what to look for in future .

I haven't read many books on investment but am currently reading Phillip Fishers "Common Stock and Uncommon Profits" , great book and much of what is in it can be applied to juniors . Before that read Peter Lynch's "One up on Wall Street" .

I'd rather recommend the books than recommend companies . Some people are better off finding a fund manager with the same philosophy as them than trying to actively manage their investments themselves .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.