IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

OTP I think you've totally misinterpreted what I said, or maybe...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    OTP I think you've totally misinterpreted what I said, or maybe I could've put it a bit better.

In terms of the deposit, I feel, IVZ haven't done much.
    Yes, the Mobil data was reprocessed but they didn't capture the data it was already there for them, yes they've had input into the legal framework.
    Tonnes of speccys sign MOUs and Offtake agreements for resources that are never realised.
    But, in terms of groundwork, they haven't done much, its not like we are reco.v, so, as much as flying in their slipstream is nice, reality will hit home at some point until IVZ actually get on the ground and start work.

My point being, I think now that the sp is on the run the games will start with the SP. Check back on my posting history and you'll see the last time I really posted was on the KDR threads a few years back, I saw it there, I held through it all from30c, upto $1 back down below 50c, up to over $2.

I'll be doing the same with IVZ but there has to be a bit of reality and games will be played and people shaken out of their positions because of fear of losing $$$s or not taking profit.

Just my thoughts, Please everyone DYOR & DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.