IVZ 1.25% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Clearly I have no idea and management have been keeping the...

1. 16,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Clearly I have no idea and management have been keeping the cards close to the chest.
    My understanding is though that the 8 million CR put the wind up the farm in partner and there was a lot more interest from other parties.
    Our current MC and the fact that the cr was oversubscribed by 4x in 3 hours suggest to me that raising another 15-20 million would not be too difficult given we should have about 10 million - seismic in the bank atm with option conversions.
    Farmin would now suggest, given we are doing the seismic, that IVZ are going to screw every last cent from any potential partner.
    Go it alone well it is IMO making more and more sense strictly from an IVZ shareholder perspective but as I posted this morning the government will want this on the track pronto.
    A go it alone will IMO se selling pressure because the big end will want it as low as possible so they can fill their boots when the CR hits.....but if we make a discovery IVZ will do a similar thing to Recon.
    A farm in to the right partner with a good deal would see our sp double easily I believe but the pay off will be less but could bring more certainty around funding development ect.......lots of questions/opinions all of which will probably be wrong...lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $50.04K 625.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 239133 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.