CHK 0.00% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

Reconciliation geophysics to WDD4

1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    I do not expect these guys to ever show with clarity ( even if it is possible) the geophysical detail around WDD4, which is highly significant in that its location would suggest an independant standalone mineralised site which might become an economic deposit, or merely be a low grade uneconomic deposit ( and therefore may not have any significant geophysical signature). Seems a bit similar to Oak Dam in that what was the obvious target initially did not locate the main mineralisation, and so what did?? - what did BHP see to move west??? - CHK and shareholders would LOVE to know.

Logic to me would say it is not somehow peripheral mineralisation to Oak dam west - WDD3 is closer and does not show the level of alteration or mineralisation

So is the way forward more geophysics- but what exactly are we looking for or just systematic drilling around WDD4 to build a geological picture which is or could be a very expensive exercise

it sounds like they are going to do the later - drill and i think that is the only way forward and if they find more sig min, only will they see maybe later on any subtle geophysical anomaly associated with the deposit which could of course be different again to Oak Dam West

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 24788203 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13597379 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 2000000
Last updated 11.10am 25/04/2024 ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.