DSE 0.90% $3.31 dropsuite limited

reconstruction, page-13

1. 897 Posts.
    My thoughts are with all holders; i held EXM for a few years, holding on to the hope of the actualisation of its TC dream,and with the disappointing news in the last few months, i bit the bullet, made a commercial decision, and sold for a loss - with the realisation that:

A) The chances of it achieving its goal has diminished
    severely and they will now waste more time & money in
    trying,&

B) That my money was dead - in a stasis- and not moving
    forward, nor making any money for me in capital gains
    growth.

I will still keep an eye on it if a Lazarus-like resurrection eventuates, but i've moved on to SSN at 2.9c and have recouped my losses and more, and couldn't be happier.

But EXM management have a lot to answer for, and I should have seen the signs when I saw directors of EXM selling down their holdings as an omen to exit at that time, but i suppose i let sentiment overide cold hard logical facts and market reality; that also happened to me in MLS & GDA, but that's part of the lesson that has contributed to my learning curve and now have some losses to offset the handsome gains I've made recently.

I follow fundumental investing, and at the end of the day i've learned that a company has to both have a convincing and irrestistable story, and backed up by solid development and rungs on the board in going forward to achieve it's goal.

It's when the actual developement lags behind and slows to a stop and diverges from its dreamed of potential that is a warning sign.

But now I know, and have more forsight and wisdom and am all the better for it as a trader/investor, and EXM has contrubuted to my knowledge,and for that I thank it.

Good luck to all holders, and I wil still cast an occasional glance at EXM to see what is happening though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.