TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-112

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    jaded, I am not keeping on harping on about it.

the subject was brought up, as it is ONE very important question which will offer some answers for holders.
    that particular question is only one out of numerous questions that need to be answered.

I only returned to these threads to make it known that there is wrong doing done within the managerial structure of Triton which also lays with both current and past management as too the Top 20 which for whatever reason many people just wish to avoid or divert attention away from it, which to me sends smoke signals, IMO.

for the time being, Ok cool, lets move right along and I am happy to not bother posting and just wait for the findings of this current VA meeting or meetings.

being a long term Triton holder has certainly taught me patience so waiting for an update from such VA is no problem, so again, happy to wait and let the story tell itself, which also will define further answers along the way.

you seem to be concerned with Rocks though, and whatever floats your boat on this is fine by me, but I cannot understand why you would be wanting to discuss this here among some very angry and head spun holders, as how in the world would any of us here know about which rock in question came from which exact location, as that would either be a question for Triton technical director Alfy Gillman to account for, or somebody maybe on the inside who was there, or knows somebody who knows? yet that comes back to further speculation like everything else on these threads, with bits of truth, half truths and intentional distortion which for god knows what their reasons are or why some reach beyond the line of disrespect to clearly remind me of the such existence of Ton Haters who still cannot move on.

having held so long and played witness to many rights and wrongs it remains clear to me that there without doubt is huge division in Triton shareholders as too the inside managerial and board structure both past and present.

its clear to me there is an inner circle, yet call it what one likes, as too the talk inside the so called cone of silence!

for me, my suspicion started back into the move into vertical integration.
    my own intuition even warned me that when or if ever a story changes, then its time to leave.
    but after reading how this would all work under the circumstances seemed to catch me off guard.
    I agreed and actually favoured the story or such change as to me with funding being a continual struggle this would have put us onto a path of an early revenue stream which would enable us to sustain, yet its clear that BB never made it that far be it right or wrong.

even when Garth Higgo was appointed to his new position with CEO the actual wording in his contract also set off alarm bells, IMO. meaning that regardless of what happens he is walking away with both pockets full regardless of outcome of success or failure.

lets see what the benefits of such VA can bring and to what ability he may be able to show when to rise to a challenge.
    meanwhile like many will just watch and wait whilst also focusing on other stocks and sectors which can offer some moderate predictable gains unlike some of this spec sector, along with its soccer hooligan punters mentality.

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.