TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-119

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Yes it's strange here in opposite world seeing ER negative and Jaded positive on the future of Triton as a co. In some shape or form. I have no idea but do regret being so vocally supportive of old mgt and their plans to bring to market a vertically integrated super pit .. My rose coloured glasses gave me tunnel vision and all I could see was a SYR mark 2 and could never understand why we weren't being prices accordingly....fundamentally it was clear to me and it's now apparent my logic was fundamentally floored.

I know we are responsible for our own investment decisions and must own these decision but the blame game seems an easy way to avoid saying I totally fkd up on this one but that isn't going to magically bring back a quarter of all my family's assets is it. Yep I get passionate and think I'm fighting off trolls for the greater good but I was probably feeding the buy side for dumpers to sell into every good announcement.

Soooo many great announcements and I'm leading the cheer squad... Fool is me. I have know idea where this is going and only have hope left that new mgt have some method to their (what I perceived as) madness but if TON survives I plan on being a lot less trusting of company rhetoric and more open to other opinions because I'm possibly the biggest joke on HC ATM but that indignity doesn't come close to the pain of letting down family and friends .... I'm sure there is a few lessons in there and hopefully in time I'll come to fully understand and learn from them....never fall in love with a stock, don't put al your eggs in one basket... Take profits....I know I am not the only one left holding and feel for all who are. I'm not a trader but wish I was... I'm a believer and wish I wasn't ....If I have skewed, influenced anyone's investment decisions in any way I'm sorry... The nonsenciqual arguments and misguided banter I've had with non holders and those of differing opinions I apologise for wasting your time.... You were right.

What doesn't kill you.....

KL - what now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.