TON 16.7% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-82

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi Ozpb,

with regards to #3 yes indeed you are correct.

the poster is the instigator of this whole debacle, yet seems to deflect everything about being the main cause of the downfall of BB towards blaming anything or anybody else.

fortunately, I had a screen capture on the day when that was posted as proof, so all you others out there, take a screen shot for your records which will settle the who did what

what is funny about the post above is that it does not mention that Alan Jenks was also there when they marched in together, the few who together used their % of holding to then create such action which lead us to where we are now.

I never got a reply when I asked the poster to fill in the blank to why AJ was not mentioned, and still no answer.

back to previous very important questions.
    BB was at a UK meeting prior to this as too, a meeting in Perth I believe.

why did nobody say anything then?
    we are talking about Top 20 holders who are meant to be investment savvy focused money people.
    why did that group of Top 20 choose to emotionally spit the dummy and create a train wreck?
    why do this when they had a choice of likely doing the same thing without all the damage if they were smart.

so based upon what has been said and also as both you and me know and agree, "its not what was done its the way it was done", which is Savvy focused T20 investors getting emotional when they had a choice to play it smart but did not.

to me, this signals, careless & unprofessional conduct in dealing with the careless & unprofessional conduct.
    one would think surely they knew this would crash the stock, yet did not seem to care because they are smart enough to risk their positions in the company to know what BB was going to do following his dismissal or sacking.

upon further investigation, I had also found out further information adding to this which will be progressed in due time, yet which then the we experience the removal of the Top 20 without answer, without concern for Triton shareholders whom never even got a respectable reply from management or board.

following on to then hear nothing but deafening silence from the Wolves (uk investors) whom only now selectively reply with what seems little detail or engagement, which in some ways is very understandable under the circumstances but having been a Triton holder since 2012, I find this a bit more rather than Odd, as I seem to Sense that they know something that Australian holders do not.

this is not an attack on our UK fellow holders, but more so a light hearted please explain for the benefit of all holders here, or since the last UK non BB meeting, what did they spike the drinks with, as its becoming like an Us and Them type setup which makes me suspect that silently you are going to hope to achieve such previous talked of Dual listing or single listed graphite entity one way or another, but yet its all Zip Zip Zip and lets wait it out, but I certainly hope not this is the case.

or simply it seems like nobody is obligated to say anything so that is part of the script chosen or that which has been explained to you by one such entity who is going to make it all happen.

yes I could be wrong here, and I hope that I am up to a point, but rather than keeping silent on this matter, I thought I would share this now with you openly and that of which transparency us shareholders all obviously appreciate.

there is more to come but its Saturday night, and I said I would not post much, but sharing truths and views with those whom have wondered about a few things in this mess certainly should bring some up to speed and be open to both sides of the coin.
    Last edited by jackarooz: 13/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.