TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-83

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Thanks Jack.

I’ve been a little short of time this week and most likely will for the next 2 weeks too; so it might be hard to even fit one comment a day. Don’t have much time now; so don’t worry, hopefully this won’t turn into an “essay” (for those who don't like essays)

Fellow shareholders who want to come closer to the truth – please read all of Jack’s posts in the last couple of months, like I have been saying since the past few weeks.

Time is running out. As Jack said, IMO too, there are multiple options which could come about soon, which will all destroy shareholders for good – some options could be liquidation, selling off Nicanda at a steal, selling off Ancuabe at a steal, massive dilution at something ridiculous like 2c, delisting from ASX for good, etc. Note that propaganda is already being spread that Nicanda is bad and IMO preparations could possible already be happening to dispose it for some nonsensical price. Time is running out. Jack and I warned over the last few months that something was drastically wrong, and we are already at 6 c and in admin. If shareholders do not start asking hard hitting questions and take their investments seriously now, there will be no tomorrow.

For me, one of the most significant things was hiding of top 20. Inexcusable really, and the same is being spun on a daily basis despite it being answered by me. Seeing some comments from @Jaded today too, on us shareholders whinging for Top 20, and how we should pay for it. I find the support of the hiding of the top 20 deeply disturbing. I’ve explained numerous times about how a top 20 now as of just 1 day is not so important as the damage is already done and how in reality, the movement of top 20 over the last few months (and in future) is important. Also issues of credibility in hiding, issues of credibility when shareholders are shooed away when they asked, how top 20 as of a day can be manipulated, etc.

But for some reason, you choose to ignore this. So why would that be Jaded? Can’t help but notice that certain top 20 members do seem very pleased with you, since you began to support the hiding of top 20. Anyway, I’ll be out tomorrow too; so like I said earlier, no time for debates. In any case, this is not even something that is debatable, and I’m astonished that this is even considered debatable by anyone

@staz024 – great questions earlier. Shareholders need to keep up with hard hitting questions.

@stank – Like me and Jack, you too were very vigorous with asking for top 20. Keep up the questions. Note that there are no answers on why top 20 was hidden. Just that we are "whinging" about it.

@Cosmoterios – Please check Jack’s new posts. Some more info on the TON saga, which I think someone like you who seems to crave justice will find interesting.

I want to add again like I’ve said earlier that I’m not accusing anyone. I can't emphasise this enough. I have issues with decisions and not with people. I do get suspicious though when some people try supporting blatantly terrible decisions. I most definitely am not accusing management and one possibility is that they could have been pressurised by some major shareholders, themselves. And this is why top 20 is again so important.

Some horrific decisions were taken over the last few months which I warned are not going to go well. What disturbs me are that those decisions are being swept under the carpet and blamed on "past skeletons" and other nonsense. No, we are in admin because of insolvency.....shortage of cash. And nothing was done to address cash in last few months as I've explained time and time over the last many posts. Another point I forgot to add was TON shareholders were first told that they can only apply for what was it -1 share for 3 shares or something? So many might have only applied that much only. Why were more efforts not made to raise much more when cash was clearly an issue.

As staz very well pointed out, if there were additional liabilities, that should have been disclosed in the prospectus.

Well things did not go well due to all the horrific decisions and we are in admin now. If the road ahead goes according to what I think is planned, then things could go downhill forever.

Shareholders, once more – wake up before it is too late. And please don’t expect Jack or me to be the only ones asking hard questions, because there is only so much we can ask alone. Wake up …wake up...wake up.
    Last edited by ozpolarbear: 13/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.