TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-85

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750

Top 20

Glad you expected midnight posts Jaded because I can answer you now itself. If you've addressed me and my past comments during the day, then surely you should be expecting a post from me addressing you back.

So, I’ll reply now. Note though that I'm not too keen to have those back and forth debates anymore.
    Top 20 shareholders have sold. Some had a buy disclosure as they sold. They were also telling people to participate in the cap raise, etc. Spin it all you want but hiding of top 20 in midst of selling by top 20 is inexcusable, and stop trying to defend the indefensible. Another major (one of the main) shareholders sold a huge amount in Feb.

As I’ve already explained to you few days before the admin, credibility was lost when the top 20 was hidden. One top 20 update is just not going to cut it. I was right about lost credibility as we had a strategic update and then admin.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt.2712212/page-108?post_id=17144457
    You seem to be going by the letter of the law and ignoring the spirit over here. And no, I’m not going to bother explaining on a daily basis to you anymore why top 20 is important. I’ve already discussed it a million times. It is a joke if I need to answer this on a daily basis from every angle.

And yes, people were planning to go over to have a look at top 20 at the company, but the company conveniently went into admin, immediately. Surprised you "forgot" that one Jaded.
    Seems anyway that I was right that top 20 was important and top 20 did actually sell. I notice very keenly that many top 20 do seem very happy with you supporting the hiding of top 20 though.

Dire options
    We’ve gone into an admin where simple cash management should have been able to avoid. Suffice to say that nothing is too dire anymore, as shareholders are already crushed, and credibility has been lost.

You portray as if we will come out unscathed. Great if we do, but “having hope” has not really worked out too well in the last few months, and if past history is guide, then maybe there is even worse to come. So I’m prepared for the worst, even as I hope for the best. I’ve been warning of issues all through the last few months but nothing was done. Do you really expect me to have blind faith anymore and not consider the worst options, when some people are repeatedly calling for sale of Nicanda? Oh, did you not just call Nicanda a dog earlier today?

Sentiment of holders

You need to address your issues with each particular poster if you have issues with them. I addressed the poster yesterday who had just addressed me multiple times in his earlier post.

Sacking of BB

Posts by me and Jack in last 2 days should be very clear about the sequence of BB sacking. Thought yesterday’s post by former top 20 member put the blame solely on Catlow. Read it again. So anyone reading would think it was solely Catlow’s decision. (I hope Catlow is reading my comment and clarifies in time, if he was pressurised into any decision, as he seems to be getting all blame and responsibility here).

But then additional info portrays a completely different story, and your friend himself said that he was ready to fire BB. Would you describe it as an “act of omission” Jaded?

Enough midnight rambler from me too.

Waiting to see how my words are going to be twisted now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.