TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Reconstruction, page-94

1. 4,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Ok ... Lets address some issues

Firstly ...... Is this the twilight Zone ? ...........

For as long as I can remember, You Constantly backed the Old and new guard up until just the last few weeks when it finally dawned on you that these guys could be/are suss ....
    And NOW! claiming how you WARNED everyone and Jack is some sort of voice of reason

Christ! ......... You, Jack, KL and many others have bagged and belittled anyone who mentioned the possibility of the BOD (old and New) being crooked or even just less than perfect.

This as late as December .....
    Extract;
    OZ ..
    " I like the new management (Garth and Rodney) and love the old management too (AJ, Alf, Paula and Chris), and really think they can take TON places."
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16580252/single
    even more recently you've been banging on about how we should stop complaining, leave the BOD alone and let them do their job's

AND YET ....... that was posted AFTER you became aware of the missing Top20 that consumes you.
    Why didn't you mention how credibility was lost back then?

anyway ... I posted a reply to your's

Extract:
    "I hope to hell the holders/wolves at this meeting in Old Blighty open up a can of woop'ass on this lot ... The whole lot! ..... leave them in no doubt that play time is over and the dissection of both Brads and the rest of the crews performance is continued in public forums with frank debate so as to not just open people eyes but to KEEP them open"
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16590189/single

And naturally .. you being so concerned with the way management were going about their business you DEFENDED them with one of your classic response's ... not about what was posted ... but my holding status or lack of .... actively promoting the distrust and ridicule holders should have for all non holders who post on TON threads ...

This being the type of response you thought appropriate on the subject of management cred even tho it was the only reply to your post at the time

OZ;
    "Hi @jamesph61
    I was starting to type out a reply but really not sure if it is worth my time responding.
    This is getting boring now (I thought you had a sense of humour) and TON holders too seem to be moving on. Not sure why you insist on bringing it up unless you want to promote disharmony in the TON forum. Surely you wouldn’t be trying for a little “divide and conquer” now would you?
    It would be nice to see comments on some other stock besides TON (which you don’t own) as it could also be possible that you are not too objective on TON due to having your entire posting history on a stock you don’t own.
    I’ve said what I had to say about the topic yesterday and no more. If you’re taking your investment decisions solely based on reading my comments, then you’ve got bigger problems mate."
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16590407/single

Its all well and good to be self-righteous now .............. But it just may have helped a lot more if you & Jack did the right thing way back, (even before the TOP20 garbage) when non holders broached the subject of p/poor management.

It's Fan clubs Like the 'TON brigade' had going that contributed(s) to the Shareholder apathy which has failed to make the previous BOD and to a lesser extent, the present management accountable. And In so doing, failed to prevent this VA

" I’ve been warning of issues all through the last few months but nothing was done."
    Cant really complain IMO when you actively promoted the benefits of Ignoring those same warnings that non holders have given for the past 12/24 months

Cheers .......GLTAH ... ya gonna need it...... .... J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.