BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

This post is dedicated to the Gimps who are not able to dispute...

1. 830 Posts.
    This post is dedicated to the Gimps who are not able to dispute the facts posted about the idiot Peter Cook.
    I have a laugh reading this: Quote:
    I use the ignore button and lucky can avoid reading any of his post.
    When I bought into BTA again around the 50 cts mark I told all those bashers to stop looking at the past, and look into the future and be well rewarded.
    They started to bash me a also.
    And now probably even more, with the share price up more then 6 times. Lol

To all the Gimps who only like to praise Peter Cook, do the jojo ignore button. It is almost funny for her to use to avoid reading any of my post and still able to read “They started to bash me also”.

Well done that you have made money from the rising share price as I am just as happy to share this joy of a rising share price with you. This was what I declared in HC many times over, an example is my post in May 05:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=906811&msgid=5049876

Quote: “Although my average current entry price now is $1.15, I believe (rightly or wrongly) the risk now is less than before the swine flu outbreak not withstanding that the sp was between 50cents to 90 cents before the 3rd quarter Relenza results.

I bought my first BTA shares at the time BTA shares were trading in the range around 50 cents. I became a “non-shareholders” and declared that I sold my shares at the time of the cooked settlement and anyone with an average intelligence will be able to work out whether I made money from BTA or I am a bitter burned shareholder! My views about Peter has not change an iota if you read my posts as far back from 2004/05.

From now on so as to annoy newly appointed Peter Gimps or old Gimps who are so thick that they cant find the ignore button, I will state in my future posts that I have BTA shares and a “Buy”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.