BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Gimp: Slang for a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and...

1. 830 Posts.
    Gimp: Slang for a sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains

I learned what the word gimp means many many moons ago. While watching TV, the Mardi grass happened to come on during a newsbreak showing two person dressed in black body suit and masks being led on chains by the dominant master. My son who was in year 6 then said “ Look at the 2 idiot gimps”.

Those who had followed BTA know how GSK had shafted BTA and in turn how Peter Cook had shafted BTA shareholders in selling out the law suit. Despite the cooked settlement, GSK performance in this swine flu is nothing short of pathetic when compared to Roche. Yet despite this we have Peter Cook intentionally talking down Relenza prospects and praising GSK response.

The picture of a gimp (the CEO) being led on chains by the master (GSK) with a whip describe the situation succulently. How else could you describe the idiot who keep cheering and praising GSK’s pathetic performance and talking down the company?.

Quoting Robmillion: You should've bought BTA a couple of months ago like some others and you wouldn't be so bitter and vitriolic right now. Give it a rest and move on buddy coz the percentage of people on here bothering to read your stuff is dropping fast...unlike BTA shareprice. Period. No response is required.

Not a bad start I might add. Did a few weeks solid research on BTA and bought at 1.87 initially. Became a no brainer after Phase 3 LANI trials proved successful.

Yes, Rob the few weeks solid research expert in BTA. You should use the jojo ignore button. LOL. No response is required as you should practise what you post.
    HC is a share forum – not a Peter Cook club.

Quoting another upset poster: I may be a slow learner, but I think I catch your drift.
    How many more times do I need to know?

LOL. I will be posting as many times as I like but you don’t have to know if you use the ignore button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.