UTO 0.00% 4.5¢ u308 limited

record date is fast approaching, page-8

1. 45 Posts.
    Interesting comments. I have to admit i'm obviously a lot more confident than you.
    Not many companies have been doing much over the last few months due to money restraints, but they did an awful lot last year. One of the more active uranium explorers. They seemed to be undertaking methodical,quality exploration. There is no doubt they understand their industry better than most. What they do with the company will be the inportant thing in the end. With this Rights issue and the placement in May they have raised about 3 million so i'm looking forward to an active exploration season once they get started.
    It is interesting to note that in recent presentations, Toro have highlighted Dawson Hinkler as part of their acquisition plans. Maybe UTO are selling or looking at a JV on it. Toro need more to really make Lakeway/ Centipede work. Will Mega make a move if that looks like a possibility. Mega are pushing ahead with Lake Maitland and would be keen to wrap up a few extra bits and pieces.After all 10 million pounds is a reasonable asset and has to be worth a fair amount. It all might place UTO in the box position.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.