GPN greater pacific gold limited

re: change of status Just reread Eaglehawks post - I wasn't...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    re: change of status Just reread Eaglehawks post - I wasn't agreeing with the 'you can buy up until the record date' part as everyone must always allow at least T+3 before the actual listed record date.
    I checked the announcements again last night when the orders were first purged (as they always do when company shares 'change status') but still had the impression that we still had today to buy because it is within the T+3 timetable with record day of 9th May & the company seemed to reitterate this point.....?

Anyway, I was not trying to purposely mislead anyone here as I did think I was correct with the point that the basis may alter to EX tomorrow but now realise that code is usually after we have a rights issue rather than a bonus spin off so TP4 is correct.......sorry, I posted my reply before in haste & not out of any wrongful intent - if anyone did buy more today it does look like they will be able to get their money back as support has arrived.......good luck all with the YRR shares..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.