CLN 3.41% 8.5¢ colonial resources limited

record date, page-23

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Midlifecrisis says: Exdate is Jan 29

Correct

Midlifecrisis says: You need to own shares at close of business Jan 28 to get entitlement

Not correct.

This depends on the amount of time required for your broker to settle a trade. In most instances this is 3 business days. This is NOT subjective or in someones opinion (it's up to you whether to trust the words of a poster who has just been suspended) there is no grey area here- so if you are in doubt be sure to contact your broker or you may risk missing out on the entitlement. It's black and white, clear cut, if you miss it there's no getting it back

John while I respect your opinion and enjoy reading your posts (especially as they provide balance to my bullish outlook for this stock) I can't help but agree with Nizar. Will there be a pull back? Most likely. But will it be to the extent that MLCrisis has suggested? NO BLOODY WAY. My opinion only ofcourse.

Correct me if I'm wrong but every 'many-to-one' share offer in recent memory that was fully underwritten has been a profitable opportunity for those who exercised their entitlement. This will be no different

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.