FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Choo, I agree with you in respect to the 170k oz but like...

1. 335 Posts.
    Choo,
    I agree with you in respect to the 170k oz but like someone pointed out in another post last week the management have understated everything so far so I would not be supprised if they get at least a 100k oz for 2010.

Also I really think they will go for the high grade material and try to push as many oz through as posible.The stars have really linned up for FML as they will be right in the middle of the sweet spot as far as gold prices go and will I beleive take advantage of the next two years.

On top of being a producer these guys have I beleive a lot of good announcements to come in the near to mid future.

- more ore upgrades to the resorce every 4-6 weeks.

- Precom/Commissioning of 3MH starting soon

- The Nickol will play a big part in a couple of years.

- The area they are looking at may be similar to the super pit as they have consolidated all many leases in the area just as it was done at the super pit. Great upside potential with this but could be quite some time down the track though.

I beleive this has so much upside and I am in for the medium/long haul on this one, I am trading a small parcel but my core holding will be for I would expect at least another year and beyoun, but I will see what the future brings.

Could be wrong but I think this is the one.

Good Luck all holders.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.