OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

record nickel prices

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Mshualie I was amused by your post. You have totally missed the point of what the Directors associated with THX have been doing. I would like to explain, but before I do can I point out that THX have been over $1.10 and many of my friends have been very rewarded when they sold. You cannot say the same for Phil Crabb and his Directors, go back through the disclosures and you will not find any Directors that sold, in fact over the past couple of years Phil Crabb has supported this stock considerably.

What does this tell me.. he has a vision for the group.

As a shareholders where are we right at this moment.

THX is very sound with money in the bank. A joint venture with Sally Malay who are drilling Copernicus as I write this post. Bush talk filtering out is they are hitting the right colour on a daily basis. Copernicus will be a mine – THX – have 40% interest – SMY have the plant and they have about a 400,000 tonne a year spare capacity.

We need to ask the unknown question, “Just how big is Copernicus” it certainly is shaping up to be something special.

THX have a joint venture with LionOre/Breakaway in the same area (thx 40% interest) and they are at this moment on the ground and drilling will start very shortly on numerous already ground proven targets.

THX are at this moment drilling their 100% owned Lamboo prospect in the same area, the full report was announced last week. This is a top prospect that THX have done all the ground work on.

What does all that mean.. In my humble mind it means that very shortly THX will have a visitor with a cheque book in their hands. The obvious suitor would by SMY who need more projects for their plant ( keep in mind that SMY have just recently joined the THX shareholders list) , or Lionore who will gobble up SMY and THX but in any case it will happen. The geology of this huge mineral province is now starting to disclose its secrets.

With THX bedded down what have the group got left.

The next Jewell in my mind is Royal Resources, this is an off shoot of THX which nearly slipped through their fingers. I would thank Gindalbie for linking the iron ore potential in the area as the vehicle that allowed ROY to float. Once this happened and with money in the bank ROY have moved very quickly to prove up the iron ore potential on their huge claim area. Bush talk is this is developing better than expected.

There is some interesting questions being floating around the brokers as to who are the visitors to ROY’s office these last couple of days, they have distinctive Chinese features. Talking about Gold? I don’t think so as when they leave they have a distinct red tinge on their fingertips.

United Kimberly Diamonds “UKD” another off shoot of THX who hold about 23% of the company. UKD’s diamond prospects are sound but I like their huge Bauxite holdings in the Kimberly’s. This will be drilled this season.

If you think the bull run is over I must disagree. The real BULL run hasn’t started yet and plenty of companies that have risen out of orbit will burn up on re-entry and there are plenty with good solid prospects that are on the launching pad now.

All in all I am very comfortable in the direction Phil Crabb’s companies are moving. He and his group have raised $10 million for all the companies since February of this year. Someone else apart from me also obviously has faith.

There is either a mug born every minute or there are the true believers. All of us have a choice. Mine is to hang in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.