POD 0.00% 3.7¢ podium minerals limited

Record Platinum deficit 23/24 -POD AUS largest Plat resource, page-48

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    after the chaos over at CHN, the market needs to see this can be profitable mine. I’m not sure of the comparison between the 2 companies basket price of goods, POD ranged between 3-4K. CHN scoped on low grade high mine life, not sure of the difference between our higher grade sections and really want to see numbers on a smaller operation as suggest by RB.

all the PGEs are down big time, recent reports out of some of the larger miners not great for hydrogen, BHP for example have reported electric will be better over hydrogen for its heavy vehicles.

GAL fast falling and is well behind POD in terms of development. CPN and FAL not going great either. It’s seems POD was ahead of the game when it came to price drops, and likely to be the first to run when the cycles returns. Interesting with CHN production goal of 2029, it leaves POD with a chance of achieving the goal of first producer in Australia. That’s a huge tick.

if you like a little risk, then there isn’t really a better valued company than POD at these levels. 6m oz resource, high grade shallow zones. Let’s get this test work completed so we can moving on to scoping as that will be the real driver of SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.16am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.