UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

record quarterly production of 17,569 oz gold , page-21

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Not sure why you seem to be looking for negatives in this Quarterly, Demontrader, particularly as you don't hold stock in the company.

They have just gone through a major re-organisation, both in terms of mining focus and tenement holdings, and senior management, and have come up with one of the best sets of numbers that I can recall seeing during the time in which I've held BDG/UML.

It doesn't take much to go through a couple of million dollars these days, and I think it's inevitable that they would incur substantial corporate expenses duuring their re-organisation.

It looks to me as though they are well on the way to turning this company around, into a profitable, focussed exploration and mining operation. We'll get a better picture through 2012 as to where the company is headed, but I believe in being realistic, and in giving credit where credit is due, and I'm personally quite happy with the performance outlined in this report.

If you have specific criticisms or questions, you are free to contact the company to raise your concerns, but again, as you are not a shareholder, I can't imagine why you would bother.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.