UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Can anyone tell me if the discoveries last quarter at Darwin...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Can anyone tell me if the discoveries last quarter at Darwin South (9.3m @ 22.6 and 3m at 32.9m - see bottom of page 2 of the activity report) are already included in the reserves/resources.

These grades appear quite promising and I am surprised that a bigger deal wasn't made of them if they are extensions of an existing known ore reserves.

Also on top of page 3 of the activity report there were some solid gold discoveries in the Mid Darwin zone. Are these just infils or further gold finds over and above the existing reserves/resources.

I hope the CEO sits on the cash at the moment and doesn't blow it on undeveloped resources other than Goldstone/Henty - I'm back into Unity because it is both a producer and an explorer with a share price very close to cash backing/gold. For this reason I can sleep at night with Europe being like it is.

If they can punch out 5 million cash each quarter after their existing exploration (stated as being $10 million this year) - thats $20 million a year or 4 cents a share - with the share price at 12 cents that represents a 33% return which is good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.