UNT 7.69% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Record Results, page-154

1. 257 Posts.
    I can see a huge market for this. Ever been to a lawyer to ask a question? How about a planning consultant or surveyor? You start racking up a bill, you loose hours of your day going to appointments etc

Some people have distance and time issues too.

Fast forward two years from here and perhaps we're moving from simple to more complicated questions and answers? Better tech, face to face meeting over mobile, all charged in a simple manner?

The mind boggles, how about an interior designer going for a walk around your house, on your phone, tossing on about curtains n crap like that?

It also has the capability if monetising webinars by giving individual paid time with the speaker at a later time and date. This hasn't happened yet, I'm just thinking outloud.

IMHO the likes of cm8 and the embrace company are really at the coal face of a swing in the way work and play is done in the future.

I have a mere 30,000, I may get more one day, but for me, and like many others, I wait until some numbers appear and this thing can keep its head up by itself.

IMO I believe it will.

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.82K 817.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 752011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 324923 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.