CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hope2008, todays announcement was another building block in the...

1. 133 Posts.
    Hope2008, todays announcement was another building block in the solid foundations CCC is building itself. There can be no dividends on the horizon as profits will be ploughed into continued development of this company. We are all disappointed that the SP is where it is but these are difficult times. I do however get frustrated, no, annoyed, at the continual bagging of this company without genuine reason. Some posters think they are psyhic forecasting lower and lower prices. You will not find Warren Buffett talking down any stock he ownes, no matter how badly it performs. Sure, it is OK to question management decisions and directions but it is another matter to plain bag a company. If you really do believe this company fits your description (I am not going to repeat your words) then you should sell up now while you are only .03 cents down because your losses are only going to esculate, according to your beliefs and how silly of you to hold......no, stupid would be better word. This stock will never rise in price if we all adopt your attitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.