EOS 1.96% $1.50 electro optic systems holdings limited

Almost three million shares changed hands Friday. A record...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Almost three million shares changed hands Friday. A record setting volume for EOS. From a TA perspective, what a way to form a bottom, after the pullback from the ATH at 8,30 dollar.

EOS said they would only consider a capital raise if major new growth opportunities are achieved and announced. Clearly, we are still waiting for the crucial order announcements, yet the company chose to seek additional capital already. Why? Management does own a lot of shares.

I suspect a large order, probably a Saudi anti-drone contract, is at hand, which will put pressure on the working capital. They also have to invest in people, through take-overs, and capacity expansion, to execute the growth path.

Talking about growth. The next two years they now expect an annual EBIT-growth of 70%, which adds up to an EBIT of around 65 million in 2021. A forward looking p/e of less than 11. Could someone perhaps tip me on an Australian listed company with comparable growth percentages?

The anti-drone market is currently exploding, while Space will probably be the worlds biggest growth market in the coming years. Looking at the technology, I am convinced EOS is a market leader in those fields. And that’s why I believe the company is transforming furiously into a Large Cap player, Australian made.

Exciting idea that some of us were already around in the early day’s. These opportunities are rare.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.