VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

record volume, page-10

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My guess is CBA are now out and AMP are close to liquidating their position.

Todays support at 7c (on record volume) suggests a new player is taking a position.

VPG will recover back to the 20's (short term) imho, but not on the same volume as it went down on.......as some of the buyers will be long.

The VPG directors that bought at around 10c are betting on the fact that their business is more resilient than CBA and AMP give them credit for; hopefully that will be the case, but obviously CBA & AMP were over-exposed to property assets and the smallest ones are the first to be sold off.

On another note, I thought the "60 minutes" report on Sunday night was nothing but media hype.
    Yes, there may be difficult times coming, but predictions of 40% fall in house prices and a 10 year recession is pure speculation and irresponsible journalism.
    Whilst we can't rule it out, we can say that there is no supporting evidence for those sort of extreme numbers given the underlying wealth in Australia.

Prudent investing says that you should always be prepared for the hard times (which I am), but my feeling is it's all a bit of a gee up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.