FRS 8.82% 3.1¢ forrestania resources limited

So let's have a look at your comments and suggestions. These are...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

So let's have a look at your comments and suggestions. These are my personal comments and not that of FRS or Netley. I will write your comment (C and my response (R under it (for each of your recent comments:

1lluminator

C: "MIN news really blindsided FRS management who are now scrambling."
    R: Blindsided? Scrambling? No, we are still progressing to drill as planned, but now have the opportunity that if we discover a resource, we could possibly own infrastructure much sooner than building our own.

C: Nearology thesis has gone out the door and MIN would have snapped this up when they had their talks.
    R: Fairly sure the rail and port are not going anywhere, would MinRes have snapped up an un-drill tested project?? you should apply for a job at MinRes.

C: Going to be interesting to hear how they spin this now.
    R: Glad you were interested and got a few things out of it before you went ranting about more fiction than you already did, I like the next comment, one of your best.

C: The fundamental problem is the hundreds of millions of new shares that were created, making the vendor rich on acquisition, not on results. Results would just be the icing on the cake.
    R: Ahhh, actually not a single share is issued until after results have been seen, this means no deal completed unless positive results and the drilling to get the results will only cost about $135k which is the normal non-refundable fee for an exclusivity period for a project like this, so basically free to test.

C: Logically, the share price should be around one third of the 0.018 FRS was trading at prior to the acquisition. Good results should have got it back to 0.018.
    R: Logically?? What is the valuation method you are using to get to this value?? DCF, COMPS, Precedent Transactions, etc..??

C: I'd re-enter around that price.
    R: Best of luck with that.

C: Vendors are laughing either way.
    R: We would not laugh at a share price and I personally run projects for all shareholders, end of the day if all shareholders win, then I win too.

C: I had some fun on the momentum here but this is not great news IMO.
    R: Good for you.

C: There was FIN review article about MIN pulling out too.
    R: There was also an article by Business News that said Minres is now focusing on magnetite for green steel (not true), point is not to believe everything you read online, especially from 1lluminator.

1lluminator
    C: A) Then share price should have remained at 0.018 – the move up was based on potential which MIN knocked out by packing up shop.
    R: The move from 1.9c to 5c was due to the potential the project brings, near term to drilling and potential reward of a good drill result, so the current share price is heavily undervalued (MorningstarTM Quantitative).

C: B) These guys will be ahead with the hundreds of millions of shares that will been dealt (drill campaign should show some "potential")
    R: Typically if you bring something good to the table, you get rewarded, we will know once drilling starts.

C: C) Maybe, long way from it being a mine.
    R: Yes, drilling is required first.

C: All IMO DYOR
    R: Perhaps limit your own opinion to yourself and do some actual research before publicly having a word spray.

1lluminator
    C: So they're becoming a producer?
    R: Why not? Got to drill and intersect something first.

1lluminator
    C: Good to hear his thoughts, I hope they do find 100mt of economic hematite, but TBH he sounds defeated, and
    R: I may have sounded "defeated" because I have had covid for the past few days.

C: MinRes obv don't want to touch a junior which is why he couldn't sell it or JV earlier, had to park it FRS which has been a dud to date.
    R: Projecting previous track record onto new projects is not wise, look at Andrew Forrest and others before they had their win for example.

1lluminator
    C: Maybe defeated is too extreme, but not as positive and optimistic as he was previously, possibly due to the news from minres, as there are way more headwinds.
    R: How was I not as positive or optimistic as usual? Nothing has changed for me. Just because it is new to you about MinRes intended closure, doesn't mean it is new for me.

C: But my other points stand.
    R: You should be less public on your opinions as they have no factual basis.

C: Share price should be 0.018 (if they don't go through with the deal). or 0.018 divided by 3 with the hundreds of millions of new shares on issue, unless they find something.
    R: Big change from your earlier comment today, clearly the webinar was effective in some ways.

C: That's just what I think, doesn't have any bearing on reality.
    R: Not one person has asked for what you think, so you should perhaps keep it to yourself given your track record here.

C: Share price and drill results are what counts.
    R: Exactly the view of Netley and FRS which is why we are fast tracking to drilling for the DD period.

I am Joshua and yes I presented to shareholders even when sick as a dog with covid. Yes, we still are hitting all our timelines and yes I believe everything I present 100% and will do my best to provide an ROI for shareholders, yes I am buying FRS now on market like everyone else. There is no new information in relation to the project here, all information can be found in announcements and that is the best place to understand the project and it's terms with FRS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.015M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $47.59K 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 331265 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 112500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.