RSH 4.00% 2.4¢ respiri limited

The recording was pretty insightful - I listened to it a second...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    The recording was pretty insightful - I listened to it a second time. I picked up a lot more understanding by re-listening to the presentation.

The recording is great weekend listening for those that need to obtain a more in-depth understanding of the where the business currently at and it also helps one appreciate what the players in the patient care sector that they service want!

Marjan breaks it down bit-by-bit and explains how RSH have shaped their service offering and also demonstrates how they have overcome the massive barriers to entry evidenced by the onboarding of very reputable US healthcare organisations.

It’s great listening for all long-term shareholders to appreciate the evolution of RSH.

From my perspective, It’s a valuable listen to any short sellers, oh, and to the enthusiastic watchers (even if they don’t have a share) who are happy to share their views regularly. This presentation may challenge their current understanding.
    ;-)

Wishing all long term holders a happy weekend of listening if they get the chance:

https://vimeo.com/944670882

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $7.011K 297.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87291 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 193000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.