AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Confidence (or lack of),What a big first day of posting you had...

1. 35 Posts.
    Confidence (or lack of),

What a big first day of posting you had yesterday? Your blatant claim to having inside information and the naming of a source is nothing short of disgraceful. You are a disgrace regardless of whether the information turns out to be correct or not in my opinion.

By first claiming on the AED thread that “A reliable source has it that recovery levels are likely to be lower than those initially thought.” and then when pushed further you refused to supply a name, but insisted they worked for AED.

Meanwhile half and hour later you proclaim to have sensitive information “straight from the md mouth” on the LNG thread and are rightfully totally disgraced for your claim….

I hope this helps to highlight the fraudsters out there and encourages more people to expose them.

I personally think this individual besides being an utter Idi0t is totally full of $hit….

I realise this is an open forum and think that it is excellent, but totally abhor the implication of other people for your own self benefit or whatever it is you are trying to achieve??? If you are privy to sensitive information keep it to yourself, otherwise I hope you enjoy the company of Bubba in the big house…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.