AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

re: tisk tisk Who are these certain parties?? anyone buying Big...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: tisk tisk Who are these certain parties?? anyone buying Big on AMP has Big rocks in their Little heads.

Buyers and sellers of this stock today or during the past 6 months are nothing moe than speculators, gamblers and supporters. Ther eare no investment fundamentals that would justify anyone buying into a company that is unable to either tell the truth, practice good corporate governance or account for their almost pathalogical if not scientific ability to lose omney in the hundreds of millions or billions in a relatively short time.

If my own dear wife lost hundred dollars at the market more than once I would have one of two choices. Commit her to psychiatric treatment or divorce her.

But in such a carefree environment of brugers, hot dogs, beer and sex, you can do anything because no one is watching. And if you lose it today, borrow to fill in the holes. And if you fail again borrow again. Which practice lends a totally different interpretation to the old adage of "If at first time you don't succeed.... Cheat!!" (thats the Australian version).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.826B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.