Recoverthol - hangover prevention / potential treatment for asian flush

1. 7,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456

Recently did my own due diligence on a deal that came across to me via email. Contacted management and quite impressed. Only took a real small amount in seed but Wholesale investor is now promoting it and it is hoping to list later this year.

In summary:

"Plus DailyLimited has developed a World-first hangover prevention product designed to beadded to alcoholic drinks to assist in the targeted management of hangoversymptoms. After 10 years of R&D, the company has launched its TGA listedmedicine."

Highlights so far:-

• Generating annualisedrevenues of $250K+p.a. (without marketing)
    • After announcingaudited revenues for FY 2018 of AU$55K, the company has recently achieved arecord result in Q4 of AU$87K for the 3 months
    • Stocked in over 1,700Australian pharmacies including Terry White, Priceline and Chempro
    • Negotiations underwaywith major grocers and distributors
    • Additional productsand patents in the pipeline
    • Strong management team
    • Up to 90% productmargins
    • First influencermarketers signed on
    • TV advertisingcampaign to commence May 2019
    • Over 5,000 appdownloads
    • 57% returningcustomers and growing

They managed to get an excellent promo segment on Channel 9:

https://youtu.be/VZoc-1ubePg

If you want to know more then just head over to Wholesale investor

Based on previous experience I have been really hesitant to get involved in single product companies but once I spoke to MD, was basically laughed at and they had many other in pipeline. The market for this could be huge if it is shown that it can treat what is commonly referred to as
    Alcohol FlushSyndrome or "Asian Flush", which effects up to 40% of Asians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.