EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

recovery and another good friday, page-26

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: results after lunch Hi Ho EXT'ers o's..... no that doesn't look right, but its you out there and all the poor people who are still wondering why on a down day the EXT Tribe are so happy.

We know, (maybe some of us), they don't, and this is the way of the market.

Mr IMG 3. as you wrote,
    do you think the results are real good UNCLE LOL

COME ON GIVE US A HINT LOL

Sir, there are some out there who know, there are some out there who don't know.
    If I knew and didn't tell the Tribe, then I would be burnt at the stake, by the said EXT Tribe.
    Therefore it is better if I close my eyes and tell you I don't know. I know nothing. Nothing at all. Maybe and maybe not.

A hint, again, I cannot give anybody any hints, as this would not be fair, at all, to anybody.

Now todays action report.
    Turn over, a lowly vol of only about 5.5mil, which is nothing with 700mil avaiable.
    Does this give anybody a hint ?

The s/p went down as expected, however due to the potential of the stock, the price came back to 99.

The overal market came down, the AO by 111 points and the big U sector, the materials a huge 365 points, but our baby held its ground very, very nicely.

Plus GOLD has gone further upwards in price since this morning and our baby is in the GOLD digging business also. A positive.

Now today, we went for lunch and some fishing later this afternoon and till about 1/2hour ago.
    I had a nice day, your baby EXT had a beautiful day, when inverstors look around them at the mess -365 points can do.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Yes, EXT holders are laughing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $21.67K 2.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4017762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1420000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.