FLT 2.78% $22.56 flight centre travel group limited

Recovery Time, page-49

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Thanks for the reply and fair enough, hopefully you can claim some of your losses on insurance. I guess we all chose whether or not we employ an agent based on how much time we are willing to put in and how much we value the agent's time when things don't go to plan. I am aware of my own family members who have spent up to 4 hours on the phone on hold with Qantas trying to change tickets recently.

I think there is a general perception in the non-cruising community that customers will universally change their mind now. But I'm sure your desire to return isn't unique. When we are all comfortable to travel there is going to be some pent up demand, you and I are testament to that!

In reference to your point about agents closing down it would be worth making yourself familiar with Flight Centre's current financial position. The "Operational update and equity raising" anouncement released to the ASX on the 6th of April is a good place to start. At least with Flight Centre you can do some research into their ability to survive which isn't the case with private agencies.

Good luck, I hope you get to travel again soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.56
Change
0.610(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.20 $22.61 $21.97 $28.02M 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2440 $22.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.57 8445 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.