NMT 1.39% 7.1¢ neometals ltd

I think NMT will fall if it doesn’t sell off something soon, our...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I think NMT will fall if it doesn’t sell off something soon, our kitty it pretty much full of kitty litter now and falling fast by paying enormous salaries right around NMT plus corporate costs like leases etc + 50% of everything related to Primobius all these wage costs a thorn in the side but you can thank the board for voting in bigger remuneration packages imagine if they didn’t cancel the pay increase for the NEDs so let’s hope on the quarterly we can see some adjustments.
    If there isn’t some seriously positive announcements soon that generate interest, traction and a turn around we will keep falling and soon enough that dismal CR that we know is coming will have buggar all participation just due to constant failings and delays handed down from the board to your plate giving the majority of holders fud and put money elsewhere.
    Even with the Stelco JV which was delayed seems like it’s been delayed again but just with fancier wording, correct me if I am wrong.
    The Bondalti leg of NMT requires a spend I believe in March or May I don’t remember which but let’s hope it’s not a large spend.
    I really had a lot of faith in Chris years ago when I jumped in and have averaged up along the way but now I am very skeptical of his abilities of late especially seeing he barely participated in his own raise that to me tells me he has doubts so we don’t have to do another disastrous raise it’s time to get that tech chainsaw out Chris and cut off some branches before it’s too late.
    Last edited by UtopianSX: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $48.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $10.20K 143.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 236466 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27825 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.