EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I was in Woolworths earlier today. i came across Hemp seeds and...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I was in Woolworths earlier today.
    i came across Hemp seeds and im soo keen to see the Manuka/Cannabis honey in the near future...

Hemp seeds were 4 bucks per 100grams, 40 bucks for one kilo!!!!

These things got me thinking, it makes sense why we have change our name from THC Hydroponics to THC Global.. Not only are we selling fertilizers, fans, lighting, seeds, oils, beauty products in essence we have become a significantly diversified company that is getting revenue from all sides of the globe...

some are saying well its only ACT small population this that!! dont forget that this might create a trend and get other states onboard.. additionally we have the ability to sell our hydroponic equiptment to micro cultivators in the ACT!!!

Fun times indeed!!!

i can see that some investors arent happy and are starting to finger point at the management team, i know they have done very well and are doing things better than their peers within the industry and are doing things in a much more efficient and cheaper ways.

I'm overweight with THC and im looking forward for the next 6months, 12 months and 2 years...

fasten your seatbelts!!!

GK93

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.