IMM 0.00% 32.0¢ immutep limited

recruitment for can003 trial phase, page-21

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Understand?"

LOL, I would agree that for some reason you choose not to understand the actual situation. You go on about the fact that not all of the patients complete data will be available. You are in fact stating the obvious known to all. Thats why these are "INTERIM RESULTS" because the full study is not yet complete. We all know that, so why post as if someone is claiming that the interim results are the final results. Any sensible reader will realise this and will likely realise that the interim results being what they are, can only be taken as a guide as to patient responses to Cvac administration.

How the market will respond to the data to be released imo is premature to speculate on. We need to see the data and see the observations from the presenter Dr Goh. If they are promising we would hope the market responds positively. If they dont appear promising the market might give us a big kick in the teeth. I have previously posted this view displaying a cautious and sensibly measured approach and yet in a previous post you fallaciously say I only post positive information.

The games or agendas that get played are mind boggling.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $465.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.8¢ $845.3K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 140318 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 14222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.