CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

recs, page-15

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

CBD is referring to REC's and by that I think they mean both types as Marmaduke also states:

"a)RECs separated into STCs and LGCs"
    I do not know if they hold both types, they are not very forthcoming with this sort of the detail. One would reasonably expect that they have plenty of STC earned from the activities of the ecoKinetics.

"Carbon tax, when established, will make the RECs more valuable, at least in the near term"

By this I simply meant that I would expect the RECs (STC's) to improve from the current depressed price, be it $16 or $18 or range between $20 to $25 as it is ATM (thanks marmaduke) to something a lot closer to $40 maximum price.
    I still think this might the case in a year or two, since there has been big slowdown in new solar installations and current oversupply of STC's should reduce in number.

In my post from 8 Feb I posted link to REC registry now being called STC Clearing House. I could not find any dates when the certificates were registered, as the registry did close the previous records and now the newly named STC's are waiting validations or something such like.

But when I looked at the registry previously, the waiting time was 2 years and I suspect the waiting period got longer, not shorter, due to the avalanche of solar installations last year.

Lastly, I agree with marmaduke that it would be a terrific investment if you could buy some now for 16 or 18 dollars, put your name on the list and wait 3 or 4 years and eventually collect $40.
    Unfortunately, we still do not know where you can buy them, short of directly approaching the people at the end of the STC clearing house que.

The Company’s results are still under review and will be released prior to the end of February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.