CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

recs, page-19

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "did you come across any reference to Auschina ?"

I remember reading that the Chinese have pulled out of the Taralga project because it was taking too long to finalize the approvals.

Looks like CBD keeps carrying on, they have been on this since the year dot. So they probably hope to make a dollar or two. Maybe by Christmas, do not know which year.

But as for the JV, not a beep in the report, I am not surprised since the wind installations are practically impossible in NSW with the 2km away from any dwelling rule.
    I suppose the only place you can put them in NSW is in the sea, as they have done in Denmark or back o'Bourke, beyond the black stump, where there are no people and consequently no need for electricity.
    I suppose the Chinese were bit surprised that simple approval for simple project can get bogged down for years, they will understand when they become "developed country", like us.
    Meanwhile they will probably try to sell their wind generators to less bureaucratic country. So we can forget the management fees, as there will not be wind farms to manage.

Another thing that does not get a mention, is what has happened to the workshops where they were going to assemble the inverters and solar panels. Probably down the drain as well.

Future does not look rosy for CBD, especially since they now have to pay for experts on sacking people as mentioned in the half yearly debacle report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.