RED 1.05% 47.0¢ red 5 limited

I am extremely offended by being bashed for making an...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I am extremely offended by being bashed for making an observation. I have only used the information before me when making an evaluation of 2 companies and boards coming together. I am in Australia and was educated here. If I am to be assaulted for making an observation so be it but it is very childish on your part to do so. Please do your own homework. Read carefully the pdf I supplied. I am bullish RED 5 and hold a lot of shares. Your opinion is yours and I do not appreciate being called a scammer. Where is the price of gold and our shares as i write 20/03/2024 at 4:05pm.Did you for a minute not consider how the boards of RED 5 and SLR come to their decision and price / exchange per share. For a start all I was suggesting that as an immediate incite I think using a P/B ratio of 2.5 based on share holders equity we would have a price of about 55 cents. Now if you are scanning for stocks and new to RED 5 and looking for a gold investment this may be where you end up. This is not a forum for bashing people because they put some information regarding "The Merger" out there. I am bullish and believe the share price will escalate quickly but you must have a starting point. When you are prepared to apologize for your your crude remark I will consider. If you wish to use the ideology of caveats and market sentiment that is yours alone. I believe sentiment will swing and we will reap the rewards and be a hell of a lot stronger for it. I can only assess our position on what is in front of me.

A/ Yearly financial and 6 monthly Financial for Both Red 5 and SLR (I only have shares in RED 5 and have been long term bullish).

B/ Asic release on shares to be released for such purchase I am sorry if reason offends you. I was hoping for a rational reply but will not hold my breath.
    P.S I bet I have seen more of our country than you as I am an avid fisherman / camper and gold panner. Not a Nigerian scammer, you have been extremely rude and insulting.
    P.P.S check your charts for almost all gold miners over the past 20 years and get back to me on their High trading prices and how it is in comparison to their book price at the time. I have and I bet you will see the large miners trade on average at 0.86 and the rest even the young ones in their early cycle range between 2.5 and 4 (in the major). Sentiment and caveats will surface but we I was looking at a new business entity forming and finding an initial starting price as the market sees it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.166M 6.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 321949 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 36580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.0¢ 47.3¢ 46.5¢ 2343070
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.