RED 0.69% 36.3¢ red 5 limited

red - agm

1. 9 Posts.
    Despite all of the conjecture and hype, all of the disappointed investors that get on here and whine and complain about management, the lack of progress, poor reporting, lack of transparency etc, I did not see a lot of people at the AGM today.
    I have to admit that there were some very good questions and the directors definitely felt a bit of heat, but I didn’t see them sweat, and they should be, profusely. On several occasions the terms ‘…with the benefit of hindsight…’ and ‘… we probably should have….’ were mentioned. This is not acceptable for executive management. This project still carries enormous risk from many perspecives, including the executive management team, lack of a CEO/MD, earthmoving contractor, plant performance, power supply, resource performance etc etc and I remain far from convinced that there are definitive actions undertaken to address these issues, especially after the AGM today.

RED shareholders your voice needs to be heard and your dissatisfaction with management and the project status addressed to the executive (mis)management team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.3¢
Change
0.003(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.8¢ $1.706M 4.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1152651 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 989863 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.