AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

RED BAR’S COMPANY UPDATE Evening everyone Have I got some...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    RED BAR’S COMPANY UPDATE

Evening everyone
    Have I got some exciting news for you…..
    Had a good conversation with NC this morning!
    Well I was wondering about GR statement in the press release a couple of weeks back stating something along the lines of -------Next week our first products within the bedding sector are available for purchase by the public… I asked NC the question are they available now he answered “yes they are available today and stamped with ‘Flame retardant by Alexiflam - NF’ and it is the mattress cover at this stage the whole bed will be treated and available within two weeks or so”
    The conversation went on… “Will the news of our first product being made available to the public be announced?” ---- “No because we don’t want to overstate things too much. Otherwise shareholders and our major stakeholders will start to think things are going wrong.” I said ok so from whom do I make my purchase from as I wish to buy one? He said………… Tempur Pedic! Yep that’s right people TP How amazing is that!!!! Well I guess he could openly say it now as there is no need to hide it anymore as it is on the shelves over in the US now! How bloody unbelievable is that!!!
    Another interesting topic was that the new laws recently passed by the senate stating that it has to be green 50-50 Nyco flame retardant fabric is on its way to Obama’s desk and is about to be signed off into law soon!!!!
    Also asked about that strange video ‘MPZ new chemistry’ on you tube the other day turns out it is for the building industry and its uses are for insulation purposes within the walls and roofs of homes, office buildings, schools etc. It is a completely new substance that has been developed for a billion dollar company, 70% funded by the billion dollar company 30% by Alexium. VERY INTERESTING!
    Alexium is on track to become profitable this year and I found out that payment terms are 45 days opposed to here generally being 30 days… Alexium are hiring people left right and centre as they can’t keep up with all the work load at the moment. Current employees stand at 28 and growing at a rapid pace as change is on the horizon thanks to the new law (s) that are about to be introduced…
    How can anyone not love this company, folks this is truly amazing….
    As you can probably gather I am a very happy share holder, management is rock solid and AJX is growing stronger every day. What a bloody ripper !
    Have a good one.

Cheers

Red Bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 73760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.