AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

We all enjoy a very good little group here on HC, but you have...

1. 616 Posts.
    We all enjoy a very good little group here on HC, but you have to be kidding right?

Effectively what your saying is - There should be no communication with the CEO ??

AJX has to be the most open company I have every seen. It treats it shareholders with the respect each shareholder should be treated with wether you have 1 share or 10 mil shares.

They communicate, inform and ensure we are never in the dark. As for communicating with the CEO, you obviously haven't, as he is the most guarded person when it comes to info I know. He is cautious and only discusses what he can. If anything the Chairman is a little more free and easy - but never crosses the line.

As for the hysteria, you obviously haven't seen the press releases nor the latest report from Foster, which validates (based on their site visit) everything AJX is doing?

Im slightly stumped with you post. Anyway, good to hear from you, we certainly aren't a nasty bunch (expect for trolls of course) - which there is no suggestion you are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.