AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Red Bar's Company Update, page-95

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I posted earlier that it would be interesting to transform the SP graph for AJX to USD value and see what effect the falling AUD is having from a US investor perspective, this is about as close as I can manage graphically:

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AXXIY/chart

The OTC chart shows that the most recent price at around $22 US is still around 10% off the all time high... Given our business is almost exclusively in USD we're still a long way from hitting new highs.

Just looking at the intraday peak prices on 22/1/15, 23/3/15 and 28/7/15 of 0.8, 0.835 and 0.8 AUD respectively converting for average exchange rates on the day give USD prices of 0.648, 0.651 and 0.584 respectively.

This may be pedantic but again, Alexium seems to be dealing almost exclusively in USD deals, is moving to being US listed and US located. We're told that the majority of the stock will migrate to the NYSE and thus that market will take a lead, so it's sensible on every metric to estimate enterprise value/market cap in USD. @mitta perhaps you could comment on if this has any bearing on technical trading (I suspect it doesn't until the NYSE has become the senior exchange for AJX). If this is overseas US banks buying in relation to the listing they'll surely have a USD target in mind and won't respect historical highs/resistance on the ASX. Perhaps this will help indicate where the current buying is coming from?

Oh well, this is probably a completely pointless post, but I had to fill the time during rain breaks in The Ashes somehow...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.