OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

A good measure of confidence shown to the chairman in the votes...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    A good measure of confidence shown to the chairman in the votes and same in his for the company with Phil taking up additional half mil $ worth of shares, good sign as not many directors put this much of their own into the company they run, let alone a junior explorer. Really good sign as he would have over $1mil of his own hard earned into this company now, dare to say a little more than most of us punters

On the contrary, what's with Malcolm Randall, close call for re-election plus the granting of options to him, I wonder whose votes these were as there were around 40mil

Now expecting an update on Richmond and how they may have put his legal costs to bed

Red Bore shackles are finally off now with the court case big win, market still hasn't factored the win in as yet, it'll happen. I would guess having Richmond on board in lieu of legal costs, plus now being able to fully concentrate on Red Bore and also the emerging signs that U3O8 is starting to gain some traction is shaping up to a really good year in 2014

Kudos to management for the way Red Bore legals were handled, as I see it, it is the turning point for this company

Cu holding ground as evidenced by the 5 year chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.71K 3.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 25076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 26772186 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.