OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

red bore all go now with $'s & court win, page-2

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

EMC2

Those positive/bullish news items seem to be coming more plentiful these days.

Dave Forest who writes the 'Pierce Points' letters, also seems quite interested in the possible change in the uranium cycle.

The following site you can read his update;

http://piercepoints.com/?p=903#
    --------------

With the positive initial drilling done at Cliff prospect at Allamber, I, IMO would consider doing further reasonably serious drilling.

To date they have had pretty good results from the holes they have drilled (grades/widths etc)
    If the tide is turning on the uranium front, going on previous drilling at Cliff, I think they have the potential to find significantly more with good grades that would possibly have the potential (going on some of THX's earlier reports)to possibly produce a worthwhile resource.

Companies will be on the lookout for possible resources to help satisfy future demand, and going on the way the last uranium boom took of, I (IMO) see substantial increases in Explorers S/P's with these.

If THX can do this, the company should I imagine, get a signifcant rise in S/P which would then enable it to raise a lot more capital to seriously drill the likes of Red Bore and Carara Well for Copper at a lot better s/p than we presently have.

As far as Red Bore is concerned does any one know whether Richmond has to fund any future drilling there to keep his 40%, or is he free carried?

I know some people aren't very keen on drilling for uranium at the present time, but the effectiveness of previous drilling at the Cliff prospect, I think they've had a lot of positive drilling for the $'s they have spent.

Just a thought, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree...lol

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $25.94K 4.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29574863 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30506058 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.