OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Red Bore East, page-18

1. 13,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Some would argue (eg M Hawke and F Pirajno dare I say) that the Red Bore deposit near the surface is in fact a vhms deposit and that it is part of a VHMS camp, the other 3 deposits in the camp being DeGrussa, Monty and Horseshoe Lights.

However, THX apparently does not acknowledge or recognise it as such. Instead, it says that the primary chalcopyrite in that deposit is part of something else or has a source that is somewhere else: 'PRIMARY CHALCOPYRITE NEAR SURFACE MUST COME FROM PRIMARY SOURCE (BELOW?)'.

That extract is from the recent Preso. The inference is that there is something bigger out there somewhere.

Now who is right?

I am on the side of Hawke and Pirajno and others. That's not to say though that there may not be another vhms deposit within RB. In fact, of course there may.

My view is that the RB deposit that was JORC'd in 2012 may be 1 lens or it may be a combination of more than one. (Monty is modelled as 2 major and 5 subordinate massive sulphide lenses). There may be more below or to the side. It's the right territory. I've always said that. It comes down to exploring it adequately to determine what else is there, if anything. Hopefully, the current programme will either find more or help the geological understanding to go again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22600119 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.