OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Yes, we dunno who's right I suppose, perhaps until they do drill...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes, we dunno who's right I suppose, perhaps until they do drill what I think might be the last straw for Gossan, the deeper gravity signature.

I think there is a reasonable chance though throughout the tenement, for further high grade mineralisation, be it small lenses like Gossan or larger/smaller lenses. I feel that some areas are under-tested, e.g., IP1, IP2 possibly, and NWGossan, and the area currently drilling called Spike..

NWGossan I like, and potentially IP1, Spike could be interesting. Let me elaborate my thoughts;

NWGossan from surface has extremely similar features to Homer. You can see it visually from the satellite imagery (first image), but also the WA Gov geology tile for the area has marked the geological features the same (second image):

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 9.24.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 9.24.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 9.25.03 AM.png

The fact that SFR are drilling around these features (third image) is potentially a confirmation that they have a fair amount of prospectivity.

In the SFR graphics, you can see a couple of more interesting bits of information. The channel of Narracoota Volcanics (green in the SFR image, right?) that SFR look to be investigating with the two lower Homer drills, flows in to RB. The upper one I don't think will impact us as much.

This might explain why SFR have used "Red Bore East" and "C5 East" on their Ann, the upper drill seems to be connected with the Volcanics that channel into C5, where as the lower two seem more connected with the RB tenement - from Spike, down through IP1->NWGossan, possibly north of Impaler?

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 9.19.44 AM.png

Anyway, that sums up generally what I'm thinking.. I'm thinking that even if RB Gossan turns up empty underneath, that there is still a reasonable amount of chance for other areas within this small tenement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22600119 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.