OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Red Bore East, page-20

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    SM, when I was at the Surfer’s conference, I had asked Tony about the chalcopyrite, as I assumed it was a lens. (I’m not a geo). He told me they felt Red Bore was hiding another VHMS lens; but deep. He said they originally thought the Gossan mineralisation was a pipe; however the recent work had changed their view and now they think a deeper VHMS lens lies below Gossan and the gravity is the target.

Being a non-geo he illustrated the surface chalcopyrite by saying get some sheets of paper and put a big lump of plasticine between them which represented the original VHMS lens. Fold the paper and squeeze it as flat as I can. That’s like the folding that has happened to the rocks there. Some of the plasticine will squeeze up between the folded sheets of paper. (Hence my earlier post on here as to whether there was any understanding of the fault). Anyway’s, the bits of plasticine that have squeezed up are the near surface Gossan mineralisation. The big blob down at the bottom of the folded paper is the target – the main part of the original VHMS lens that is still hiding at depth.

My understanding is THX are not saying the mineralisation isn’t VHMS. They are just saying that the surface stuff isn’t part of the VHMS in its original position. It’s been moved. Made some sense to me, so I thought it might be helpful to share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22600119 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.