OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Red bore geology

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I have received a couple of phone calls today regarding my post that THX do not think the find is phorphory related. I have been told that at this stage of exploration they are not sure what the final outcome will be.
    there needs to be a heat source at depth that causes both Degrussa and Red Bore occurances.
    Two things can happen. Sulphides in a VHMS style come up a pipe or vent, break through the ocean floor and is under water, a submarine smoker. When the sulphides fall out in the water they form a mound Degrussa style.
    Red Bore possibly did not reach or break through the ocean floor when the pipe pushed up into the sediments and so theoretically the sulphides could still be in the system below the current drill program. Two possibilities still exist.
    1. The sulphides could still be in the sediments as vents/pipes or near the heat source as a massive sulphide mound.
    2. The heat source could be a massive phorphory with lower grades but huge tonnage.
    Google search of phorphory deposits throughout the world will demonstrate the size of these deposits.
    Drill on THX and the tale will be told.
    The above is my layman terms of hypothetical assumptions, do not rely on my views but do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $11.61K 1.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 33195306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22481804 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.