OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

red bore history, page-4

1. 3,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I get what your saying but I think it's overly optimistic. I don't think you're far off the money BUT if it was a simple as you say then the value of the company would already be $145M because what they have at red bore now is just about what they had when it took off way back when - BUT it isn't, it's $30m (and I reckon it'd be ~$40m without all the sell side BS) so something else is missing.

I think the SP could easily get to 50c (I'm not saying that's going to happen on Monday) BUT I think holders or prospective holders need to go back and have a look at what (say) SFR had to deliver to generate a MC of $100m (THX ~ 40c), $250m (~$1) and $500m (~$2) before getting excited by the potential for those kinds of numbers at RB.

I don't think a couple of holes at the gossan are going to make take THX from a $30m company to a $250m company in a week. I just don't see it working like that. Maybe with a solid drill program over a few months.

And has anyone given some thought to this (based on how THX has done this in the past few years) - punch out some good numbers and then stick the hand out for some cash?

I've been saying for a while that a CR is due in some form or another. July/August seems to be the preferred time of year for THX to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $116.9K 21.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 28284944 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33664753 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.