OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

red bore value, page-7

1. 3,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

t2

I agree by the way the announcement is written, it doesn't say THX is in negotiations with another party in divesting an asset....the words " an announcement in relation to the material divestment of an asset." could quite easily be regarding another party, in this case I think possibly Mr Richmond.

If seems to try an raise a little excitement with THX shareholders, who they know are badly in need of some of that.

Even though we understand there was no love lost between Richmond and SFR, it would make good sense for him to get his court case paid for and a nice offer for his 40% stake.
    He also doesn't have to loose face with THX in doing a deal with them.

Outcome for THX ....well I'd say pretty exciting, having a very knowledgeable company SFR in bed with us with the cash to invest and possibly, we could do some deal by giving them a bigger percentage of the cake, but if we find the motherlode or whatever down at 1000m quite a nice bit of return to the loyal old shareholders.

If we have to raise extra cash to help with the exploration costs, I'm sure there will be quite a number of THX holders willing to part with their money.

The other positive is if they find the copper we so desperately want they already have that nice little mining facility just over the fence.

In the mean time we should have enough cash to also carry on with those other interesting prospects.

Just maybe 2013/14 could by our big year!!!!

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $72.54K 12.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 22867699 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34469851 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.